Comodo Users Get Excellent 24*7 Customer Care Support and Best Malware Protection
Comodo Antivirus is a mildly new player in the market. But, it is a robust award-winning player in the market. Comodo provides all security features that are needed for an individual user. There is malware that has threatened the world and has stolen the information of various people without even letting them know.
Comodo Antivirus is primarily known for preventing malware attacks on clean computers. Instead of being a reaction-action Antivirus software, it is a complete prevention software, which is available for Windows, Mac as well as Linux for PC as well as Mobile Phones.
Also, it is the best antivirus in the market currently for gaming enthusiasts. Gaming is the most neglected area when it comes to security, and many games keep playing without worrying about the protection of their PC.
Many useful features come with Comodo software. Here’s the list of security features:
- Default Deny Protection
- Auto Sandbox Technique
- Prevention based Protection
- Payments Protection
- Cloud-Based Antivirus
- Cloud-Based Whistling
- Game Mode
- Application Control
- Personalized Protection Alerts
- Spyware Scanning
- COMODO Dragon secure Web browser (Unique Feature)
- Geek Buddy support service (Paid version only)
Comodo Antivirus software package comes in the free version as well as the Full version. Full versions are priced at $17.99/year (1 PC) and $19.99/year (3 PCs).
|Aspect||Free Version||Paid Version|
|Auto Containment Technology™||Yes||Yes|
|Cloud based Antivirus||Yes||Yes|
|$500 Virus-Free Warranty||No||Yes|
|50gb Online Storage & Backup||No||Yes|
|10GB Trust Connect WiFI Security||No||Yes|
|Unlimited Product Support||No||Yes|
As we see, although the Full version offers a great deal at such a low price, the free version isn’t too bad. Basic security features are included in the free version also.
Customer Support Options
There are multiple ways in which you can get in touch with the customer care team of Comodo. Comodo has a portal named – COMODO – Creating Trust Online, which contains all information about their support tools.
However, it is good to notice here that they provide a different kind of support for free version users and paid version users.
Once you’re on the support page of Comodo, you will see different tabs; you’ll need to hover your mouse to SUPPORT section. There are two sections – Support for Paid Products and Support for free products. Also, there’s an option to register and submit a free ticket. Comodo Customer Care team will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
In case you’re not sure where exactly to go, you can hover to Contact Us section where you’ll have to fill a form and submit.
Comodo Help, Support Page and Forum
There are dedicated Help and User guide page made available for users by Comodo. Here you will find hundreds of user guides and product information options to search your issues.
Guides for the following products are available on the help page:
- Comodo Internet Security
- Comodo Cloud Antivirus
- Comodo Certificate Manager
- Comodo CWatch
- Comodo Geek Buddy
- Comodo Accounts Manager
- Comodo Anti-theft for Android
- Comodo Anti-Spam Gateway
- Comodo Antivirus for Linux
- Comodo Dragon Web Browser
- Comodo Hijack Cleaner
The list doesn’t end here. Total options are double the index. For each of these product options, you will see three options:
- See Help (all)
- Product Page (all)
- Geek It (only for some)
All you need is to click on help, and user guide can be downloaded for your ease. These guides can solve most of your queries.
How to use Forums to find issues?
Comodo provides an excellent forum page for users to put on their problems and discuss with each other about their problems and their solutions.
Comodo forum is divided into the following sections:
- General category
- Security Products and Services
- Business / Enterprise Security Products & Services
- Desktop Utilities & Services
- Learn about Computer Security and Interact with Security Experts
- International Comodo Forums
- Archived Boards (includes discontinued products)
You can register or login on the forum and put up your queries in the most comfortable manner without any hustle.
Forum contains all the issues faced by different users. As the problems are placed and solved, Comodo provides the result report on the portal, which helps other users to identify and resolve the issue. You can search for a specific item from the search box.
Common issues of Comodo Antivirus:
- 1. Comodo DNS doesn’t work:
To solve this issue, you will need to launch Comodo software via the system tray.
- Go to Tasks > Advanced Tasks
- Advance settings > Security Settings >Defense Plus (+) > HIPS > HIPS Settings
- Exclusions > Press down arrow
- Add > Files > Select the exclusion file >
- Click OK on each window and come out
- Restart the software and re-open the file to see if issues are resolved
In case of issue doesn’t resolve, why to worry when Comodo Customer Support Number is just a dial away?
2. Malware scanning failure:
In the web inspector mode of the Comodo Antivirus, which provides special protection for web browsing security, there have been cases where scanning has failed. Error message being: Malware scanning has failed to complete.
This isn’t a big issue. All you need to do is to read reports from the forum that is already available for Web Inspector crash issues, and your problem will be solved.
3. Comodo Firewall issue in Windows 10:
There are cases when the firewall doesn’t work for which the software is known. Let us see the solution.
- Open Control Panel
- Click Program and Features
- Select Comodo and uninstall it
- After the uninstallation, restart the PC
- From Comodo website, download the uninstaller and install it
- Upon installation and running, it will remove all registry entries of the software
- Restart your PC
- Download the specific Comodo Antivirus as per your need
- Upon installation, open control panel
- Click Modify option
- Remove the check from the checkbox on all Comodo applications listed
If the issue persists, drops a ticket to the omodo Technical Support Number via the Support portal discussed above in the article.