Bitdefender Provides Multiple Ways to Connect with Customer Care
We all know that a malware or virus is developing every minute in some corner of the world. There are hundreds of new malware and phishing tools that enter the less secured world of the internet. Usually, corporates have high-end Antivirus tools and IT security of their own, but individuals use to struggle a lot.
Bit defender is one of the top quality Antivirus that has been the best either paid or free. However, facilities differ in Free and Paid versions. Its motto says, "continuous testing, continuous excellence, continuous innovating."
We will see the problems and their solutions that we will provide regarding Bitdefender, but let us first understand the features of Bitdefender. Here's the list –
- Behavior Monitor and Ransomware Remediation
- Phishing Detection
- Safe Pay
- Webcam Filter
- Password Manager
- Safe Files
- Bitdefender VPN
- Anti-tracking features
- Anti-spam filter
- Privacy Firewall
- Parental Control
All these features come in different free and paid plans, which you can choose based on your needs. Nevertheless, VPN features of Bitdefender are one of the most expensive in the market providing support up to 5 devices.
That's all we have talked about the features of Bitdefender for now. Let's move to other halves of the story to get to know Bitdefender and our services more.
Our Customer Service stays open 24*7
Now that you've learned about the most common as well as the most troubling problems due to Bitdefender, we are sure you'll not face any further issues. Still, if you do, we want to make sure that every customer of this security application gets a solution in the minimum time possible. Therefore, we keep our customer care hotlines open for 24*7, and there will always be an attendant and technician to solve your technical hurdles immediately.
In case you don't get connected to us, you can immediately drop a mail via our website. Also, there is a 24*7 Live Chat facility for you to outreach your problem to us to solve ASAP.
Following are the facilities that you'll be getting once you're in touch with our Bitdefender Customer Care team:
- Installation assistance
- Package guidance as per your need
- Booting errors solutions
- Slow PC issues assistance
- Scanning Issues assistance
- Firewall and virus-specific issues assistance
Common Issues with Bitdefender and Solutions
Nothing is perfect in this world. Even if any antivirus or antimalware software is top-ranked in the world, somehow, there are always some issues that users face. Bitdefender is no exception. So, let us go through the top 3 questions that users of Bitdefender have suffered and our solutions for those issues:
1. PC Won't Boot After Installing Bitdefender:
Many users have faced a problem that PC doesn't boot after installation. This is the problem with either the previous version of Bitdefender or any other security tool. The earlier versions of any security tool (including Bitdefender) hint at an incomplete installation of Bitdefender.
Restart your PC in safe mode. In safe mode, go to the website of Bitdefender and download the Uninstallation pack for your particular version of Bitdefender. Install it and run the process of uninstallation. (Must use Admin Privileges for uninstallation). After the uninstallation, restart your PC and install Bitdefender's purchased / latest version again.
2. Unable to Activate Firewall:
Many cases are there when the Bitdefender firewall isn't enabled. It happens due to BFE (Base Filtering Engine). This engine is the necessary system in Windows to run any firewall of applications. BFE controls the Windows Filtering Platform. When this file goes missing, the firewall won't enable it to work
To solve this, here's the process:
- Computer > This PC > Manage
- Services and Applications > Services > Base Filtering System
- Once you find BFE, double-click on it. A dialogue box will appear
- In the bottom section of the General tab, you'll see the status of the service. It should be in running condition for BFE to work. If not, start it and run. Click OK and come out. At this point, you need to restart your PC.
- In case you face Access Denied dialogue, you'll have to go to the registry now.
At this point, feel free to contact our customer care, who are just a phone call away. Bitdefender solution expert team will assist you to edit the registry and get this problem solved.
3. Bitdefender doesn't allow File Creation
Bitdefender doesn't let you save any files on PC after installation. When this happens to you, here's the reason and solution:
It is a security feature to protect your PC from attacks of malware. Sometimes, malware sits on your PC and arrest user advantage by keeping themselves via folders and sub-folders. Ransomware is most commonly observed, causing such trouble.
To edit this feature, open Bitdefender and go to Notifications screen. In this screen, you'll be able to see the list of all applications that have been blocked from access. Click on the application that you want to allow and move the slider to permitted in the access column. That's easy, just a few seconds of work.
What to do when you have a problem?
- a) As soon as you face any issue and it seems impossible to solve it on your own, run to Bitdefender website in Support section. There are different ways to reach to the solution here:
- b) Check FAQ and Most common contact reasons. There are high chances that your issue will be resolved at this step.
- c) Check the "Popular – How to Videos" and "Top Solutions" sections and see if your problem is covered in the videos.
- d) Check the forum to see if any other user faces your question, and there are solutions provided already.
- e) Contact customer care via – Email, Chat, or Call option.
How to get in touch with the Bitdefender support team via email?
Bitdefender specialized customer care helpline is available for 24*7. Whenever you face any issue, you shall follow the following procedure:
- f) Take a screenshot of the issue screen and save it in your PC
- g) Open the Support section > Home User Support section on Bitdefender's main website.
- h) On the right side, you'll the email ticket to be filled
- i) Fill all the details in the form and activation code
- j) Attach the Issue screenshot and Submit
The Bitdefender Customer Support team from Bitdefender will immediately get in touch with you as quickly as possible.